2021 Tournament series schedule
Bay Hill - Final = Sat Mar 6th / Qualifying period – Mon Feb 1st – Sun Feb 28th
PGA National - Final = Sat Mar 20th / Qualifying period – Mon Feb 15th – Sun Mar 14th
XGolf Masters - Georgia CC - Final = Sat April 10th / Qualifying period – Mon Mar 8th – Sun April 4th
Harbour Town - Final = Sat April 17th / Qualifying period – Mon Mar 15th – Sun April 11th
Innisbrook - Final = Sat May 1st / Qualifying period – Mon Mar 29th – Sun April 25th
XGolf PGA Championship (TBD) - Final = Sat May 22nd / Qualifying period – Mon April 19th – Sun May 16th
XGolf US Open (TBD) - Final = Sat Jun 19th / Qualifying period – Mon May 17th – Sun Jun 13th
XGolf Open Championship (TBD) - Final = Sat Jul 17th/ Qualifying period – Mon Jun 14th – Sun Jul 11th
XGolf Olympic Golf Tournament (TBD) - Final = Sat Jul 31st –/ Qualifying period – Mon Jun 28th – Sun Jul 25th
XGolf Cup Final East Lake GC - Sat Sept 4th
PGA CHAMPIONSHIP @ HAZELTINE NATIONAL QUALIFYING AS OF 5/8
2021 Championship Qualifiers RESULTS
|Jason Maddox||Jan 9th||Kapalua (-10)|
|Bryan Pekara||Feb 13th||Pebble Beach (-7)|
|Jason Maddox||Mar 6th||Bay Hill (-8)|
|Jason Maddox||Mar 20th||PGA National (-5)|
|Jason Maddox||April 11th||XGolf Masters Tournament (-7)|
|Bryan Pekara||MAY 2nd||INNISBROOK (-4)|
|TBD||May 23rd||XGolf PGA Championship|
|TBD||June 20th||XGolf US Open|
|TBD||July 18th||XGolf Open Championship|
|TBD||August 1st||Olympic Golf Championship|
|TBD||Sept 5th||XGolf Tour Championship|
X-Golf Tournament Series Information – XGolf Cup
Committee - All Questions pertaining to tournament and qualifying play.
- Harry Tanner, PGA
- Michael Ruvolo
- Patrick Armstrong
- 13 tournaments over 9 months culminating on September 4th XGolf Cup Championship Final.
- 12 individual tournament events will each have a 4-week qualifying period where the top 8 scores will qualify for the event final which will be held on the weekend of the corresponding tournament on the PGA Tour.
- Gross Scores only, no net handicap
- Alternates list will be kept for players when qualifiers can’t play on the event final
- No make-ups/pre-plays for the event final, must be present to compete
- The XGolf Cup Championship Final at East Lake will be held on September 4, 2021.
- To qualify for the Championship final, players must be in the top 12 in points standings after the 12th tournament.
- Points will be awarded as follows at each of the 12 qualifying tournaments:
- 1st place – 10 points
- 2nd place – 8 points
- 3rd place – 6 points
- 4th place – 5 points
- 5th place – 4 points
- 6th place – 3 points
- 7th place – 2 points
- 8th place – 1 point
- All ties will split the points. IE - 2nd and 3rd place would split 14 points and be awarded 7 points each
- Standings for all individual tournaments and Overall standings will be updated weekly at XGolfFortCollins.com
General Rules for play
- Cost – there is no extra cost to play, only normal bay time in accordance with specific day and time pricing
- Tees Played – Blue tee markers will be used for Men - White tee markers for Ladies
- NO MULLIGANS allowed during league play. Unless both players and a committee member agree a shot has been miscalculated then a mulligan can be used to recall the shot in question.
- If any shot is not calculated it is deemed as Rub of the green and another shot must be taken.
- Unless using a Driver on the tee box, hitting off of the black tee is not permitted.
- Use of the “C” button to view putts is NOT ALLOWED and if used will result in one PENALTY STROKE.
- Ball moved off the putting tee can’t be moved more than 1” from that tee
- Players may substitute the basic XGolf ball with the premium XGolf ball, players purchase a sleeve of the premium XGolf balls at the bar for $12.