2021/22 Tournament series schedule
- Qualifying: 9/27 to 10/31
- Final: 11/7
- Qualifying: 10/18 to 11/14
- Final: 11/21
- Qualifying 11/15 to 12/12
- Final: 12/19
- Qualifying: 12/6 to 1/2
- Final: 1/9
- Qualifying: 1/3 to 1/30
- Final: 2/6
- Qualifying: 1/17 to 2/13
- Final: 2/20
- Qualifying: 1/24 to 2/20
- Final: 2/27
- Qualifying: 1/31 to 2/27
- Final: 3/6
- Qualifying: 2/14 to 3/13
- Final: 3/20
JISAN CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING
T - 4th
T - 4th
MONTVERT CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING
2021/22 Championship Qualifiers RESULTS
|TBD||Nov 7th||JISAN CHAMPIONSHIP|
|TBD||Nov 21st||MONTVERT CHAMPIONSHIP|
|TBD||Dec 19th||ROYAL PINES CHAMPIONSHIP|
|TBD||Feb 27th||PGA NATIONAL|
|TBD||Mar 6th||BAY HILL|
|TBD||APR 10th||XGOLF TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP @ HARBOUR TOWN|
X-Golf Tournament Series Information – XGolf Cup
Committee - All Questions pertaining to tournament and qualifying play.
- Harry Tanner, PGA
- Michael Ruvolo
- Patrick Armstrong
- 13 tournaments over 9 months culminating on September 4th XGolf Cup Championship Final.
- 12 individual tournament events will each have a 4-week qualifying period where the top 8 scores will qualify for the event final which will be held on the weekend of the corresponding tournament on the PGA Tour.
- Gross Scores only, no net handicap
- Alternates list will be kept for players when qualifiers can’t play on the event final
- No make-ups/pre-plays for the event final, must be present to compete
- The XGolf Cup Championship Final at East Lake will be held on September 4, 2021.
- To qualify for the Championship final, players must be in the top 12 in points standings after the 12th tournament.
- Points will be awarded as follows at each of the 12 qualifying tournaments:
- 1st place – 10 points
- 2nd place – 8 points
- 3rd place – 6 points
- 4th place – 5 points
- 5th place – 4 points
- 6th place – 3 points
- 7th place – 2 points
- 8th place – 1 point
- All ties will split the points. IE - 2nd and 3rd place would split 14 points and be awarded 7 points each
- Standings for all individual tournaments and Overall standings will be updated weekly at XGolfFortCollins.com
General Rules for play
- Cost – there is no extra cost to play, only normal bay time in accordance with specific day and time pricing
- Tees Played – Blue tee markers will be used for Men - White tee markers for Ladies
- NO MULLIGANS allowed during league play. Unless both players and a committee member agree a shot has been miscalculated then a mulligan can be used to recall the shot in question.
- If any shot is not calculated it is deemed as Rub of the green and another shot must be taken.
- Unless using a Driver on the tee box, hitting off of the black tee is not permitted.
- Use of the “C” button to view putts is NOT ALLOWED and if used will result in one PENALTY STROKE.
- Ball moved off the putting tee can’t be moved more than 1” from that tee
- Players may substitute the basic XGolf ball with the premium XGolf ball, players purchase a sleeve of the premium XGolf balls at the bar for $12.